Parts Inspection Plastic Machined Stamped Sheet Metal
Fabrication Independent Testing Lab Verify Part Specifications Mitutoyo
Service (TMS) is a contract measuring service that provides 100% parts inspection,
per customer requirements, for:
- Plastic parts
- Machined parts
- Stamped parts
- Sheet metal fabrication
- Cast parts
- Forged Parts
- Composite Parts
- Rubber Parts
- Assembled parts
Parts Inspection: The Definition of Service
TMS measures and inspects all types
of parts for a wide variety of businesses industries, from
automotive parts manufactures to restaurant chains to furniture
makers and houseware manufacturers. A few examples of the types
pf parts we can measure include:
- Furniture parts
- Fuse holders
- Gaming machine components
- Baby bottle nipples
- Medical syringes
- Air filters for trucking industry
- Transmission housings
- Condiment / dressing bottles
- Circuit Boards
We provide same-day quotations for all inspection requests. We can perform
- Independent part inspection, or
- Inspection based on customer-supplied CAD database specifications
Often, our skills are called upon as
an independent inspection laboratory to verify part specifications involving molds and samples made overseas.
Parts Inspection: Advanced Tools of the Trade
TMS's primary measurement tools used are Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMM)
by Mitutoyo and Brown & Sharpe - leaders in the manufacture of measuring equipment worldwide.
Our laboratory contains four CMMs. Three of the CMMs operate by means of making contact with a stylus on the part. The
fourth is a video CMM using a non-contact method of inspection.
Applications for the use of video CMM include measurement of small, tight
areas and details which are difficult to access with contact probes, measurement of fragile, soft, or easily moveable components,
and measurement of printed circuit boards.
For more details on our capabilities,
and a full list of Touchstone's measuring equipment, read:
Measuring Capabilities and Equipment.
Parts Inspection: Data and Reports
All inspection data and reports are provided on an Excel spreadsheet.
- Provides prompt distribution to the customer via
Internet upon completion of the inspection
- Inspection reports may be generated on customerís forms or spreadsheet to record data results, if
request is made in advance
- Most inspection work completed within 5 business days
- 24 Hour or Weekend Service available when needed!
- TMS retains and maintains files of all inspections
- We archive all reports for a minimum of 5 years
For a quote or more information about how we can help your project, call 765-454-5888, or send us an email, or submit this short form: